Development Officer Recruitment
Limerick City and County Childcare Committees are currently recruiting a Development Officer on a fixed term contract to 31st December 2013. Closing date for applications is 12th April 2013.
Development Officer Job Description & Person Specification (MS Word - 170 Kb)
Development Officer Application Form (MS Word - 79 Kb)
LCCC Newsletter December 2012
LCCC Newsletter December 2012 (PDF - 1,079 Kb)
Children's Referendum Saturday 10th November
Announcing Parents Expo 2012
Parents Expo 2012 flyer (1,013 Kb)
Parents Expo 2012
Training Grant Scheme 2012
Limerick City Childcare Committee
Training Grants Scheme 2012
Limerick City Childcare Committee is offering a limited number of Training Grants to workers in the Childcare Sector. The closing date for applications for this grant is Thursday 14th June 2012.
Applicants can apply for funding up to a maximum of 50% of the cost of their course.
The following criteria apply:
Applicants can apply for grant aid towards one training course only, at a minimum standard of FETAC level 5.
- This grant scheme will cover the period of the academic year September 2012 - June 2013.
- Applicants must be working a minimum of 15 hours per week in a HSE- notified childcare service in Limerick City on the date of application and on the 1st September 2012.
- Application forms will only be accepted from the childcare service employing the applicant.
- Only 3 applications will be considered from any one childcare service.
- Applications received after 14th June 2012 will not be considered.
Payment will be made in December 2012 following evidence of 80% attendance record and submission of relevant assignments to date.
- The decision of Limerick City Childcare Committee is final. There are limited grants available and applicants may not receive the full amount applied for. Not all applicants will be successful.